Learning Paths School started its journey as The Millennium School, Mohali, on April 7, 2008, with 150 students & 16 teachers.
The school got affiliation to the CBSE in 2010
– The first batch to sit for the Board exams was in March 2012
– The school won the ISA Award, given every 3 years to schools following international standards, by the British Council. The school won this award again for the period 2015-2018.
– The Punjab Pollution Board gave an ‘Award of Honour’ to the school for following a ‘green campus’.
– In the All India ‘Green India’ contest, an initiative of Yi, the school stood as ‘First Runner’s-Up’ in 2012 and ‘National Winners’ in 2013.
– In the All India ‘Green India’ contest, an initiative of Yi, the school stood as ‘First Runner’s-Up’ in 2012 and ‘National Winners’ in 2013. The school was also awarded the ‘Shiksha Ratan Award’ for the best school in ‘IT Initiative’ in Punjab 2013.
– First Lego League India, conducted its regional level competitions in the school and our team won the prize for ‘Best Team Work’ for two consecutive years in 2013 and again in 2014.
– The school was also awarded the ‘Shiksha Ratan Award’ for the best school in ‘IT Initiative’ in Punjab.
– Changed its name to Learning Paths School.
– The school started Class XI – Commerce under AGILE Personalization Framework.
– Voted as No. 1 school in Academic Reputation, Life Skills, Individual Attention, Leadership Quality in Mohali at India School Rankings, 2016.
– Best Emerging School (North India) at India Education Awards, 2016.
Disclaimer : Learning Paths School, Mohali is not affiliated and/or associated, directly or indirectly with any other school and/or educational institute using the word 'Learning' as a part of its name. Any solicitation or attempt of such association with Learning Paths School by any party is illegal and should be reported at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Learning Paths School, 2023. All rights reserved.